SOL-CARE™ Safety Allergy Tray and Flu Tray
SOL-CARE™ safety syringe allergy and flu trays feature a fixed needle are manually retractable safety syringes.
SOL-CARE™ safety syringe is designed to aid in the protection of needle stick injuries.
Conveniently packaged 25 syringes to a tray-reduces time spent opening individual blister packs and reduces waste.
Safety Syringe Trays
|Product-Code||Description||Color Code||Units per Case||Units per Box|
|100032IM||27 G x 1/2”||Grey||1000||25 per Tray|
|100069IM||26 G x 3/8” IDB||Brown||1000||25 per Tray|
|100088IM||25 G x 1"||Orange||1000||25 per Tray|
Bold, easy to read markingsEnhances accurate dose preparation and verification
Locking ringNeedle is secured into barrel of syringe, cannot be re-used
Permanently attached needleMinimizes medication waste
1ml syringeFacilitates small dose injections
- SOL-CARE™ Safety Needle
- SOL-CARE™ Luer Lock Syringe with Safety Needle
- SOL-GUARD™ TB Safety Syringe with Fixed Needle
- SOL-CARE™ Luer Lock Safety Syringe with Exchangeable Needle
- SOL-CARE™ Luer Lock Safety Syringe without Needle
- SOL-CARE™ Safety Allergy Tray and Flu Tray
- SOL-CARE™ TB Safety Syringe with Fixed Needle
- SOL-GUARD™ Safety Needle